Monday, November 17, 2008

Kreativ Blogger Award

Thank you so much to Karin over at Scrap Everything who so kindly passed this great blogging award onto me earlier this week!!


I think I am now supposed to pass it on to 5 other Kreativ bloggers...so here it goes:


Chelle at The Many Adventures of a Painter Girl

Nicole at Nicole's Scrappin Corner

Rach at Papercrafts by Rach

Veronica at So Many Stamps, So Little Time

Tammi at Tropical Dreams

It's so hard to pick just 5 because my blog list is soooooo long!!

Have a great Saturday!!

~Kelly

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award! You totally deserve it. Thank you for picking me as a lucky recipiant of the award! You're the best Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award Kelly so sweet of you...congrats on receiving it yourself. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, you so deserve it!! And thank you for passing it on to me, your such a sweetie!! I don't post awards on my blog, but thank you so much for thinking of me Kelly! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge congrats on your award xxx your cards are so fabulous xxx
    hugs Dawnxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kelly!
    You are so very sweet...I love your blog too. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Kelly!
    You are so very sweet...I love your blog too. :O)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!