Monday, January 26, 2009

I Love You High Hopes & Mojo 71

Happy Monday everyone!! I hope you had a fabulous weekend. We stayed pretty close to home...had no choice though cause we were snowed in!! Our road still isn't clear, but Lance made a wonderful little trail to the south of our road right through the pasture so we can get at least get out now!
I used this cute little piggy from High Hopes for this weeks High Hopes Challenge # 15 and also for Julee's Mojo Monday Sketch #71. Papers are all from TLC, the sentiment is from a CTMH set called Dream Big...which is actually an incentive set I think. I added some stardust stickles to the heart in the sentiment and then popped it up on dimensionals. Rant he coral piece through my heart CB folder and used some lovely ribbon from Taylored Expressions.
Just a quick post today as I need to get our overnight bags packed...we are headed over to my Mom & Dad's for a visit before they go to the Bahamas!! I wonder if there's room in their suitcase for me!!
Have a wonderful day and thank you for visiting!!
~Kelly

21 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kelly, love the colours, the embossing and the fabulous image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Kelly and just love the cute piggy, I love the colours and design and the great embossed background, Have a great time at your Mum and Dad's, Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, this is so sweet Kelly!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Kelly, love the piggy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an adorable piggy! Love the embossed hearts and your color selection. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this pig too, he is just darling. Great card and I am with you could they fit two?I would love to go.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kelly :)
    This is just the cutest little piggy I ever saw!!
    Fabulous card hun :)

    Thanks also for playing along with my candy.. Good Luck!!
    Hugs, Marlene x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card! Lots of different elements and they all work well together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet. I love the Cuttlebug hearts. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kelly, 'that is just the cutest image ever!
    Love your coloring, and the paper and all the little details. :O)
    TFS>

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fantastic! I love what you did with Cupig. Gorgeous colors, coloring, papers, texture, its got it all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Piggy Lovin and some Cuttlebug hearts...perfect together! I like the distressing on the hearts a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww, this is so cute! I love the little piggy too!! Great sentiment and I love the distressed cuttlebug layer!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great job, Kelly! Love the dp and the embossed heart layer! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is Gorgeous and So Cute!! I love that little piggy, the CB background and that sentiment!!...Hope your family is all feelin' in top shape soon!!...Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!