Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm So Glad There's You~Willow

A major blog tart is up for grabs over at Jen Del Muro's I heart 2 Stamp blog. Here is a little blurb from Jen's blog about the fantastic cause:


"So here’s the deal…
Fellow North Texan and Splitcoaster Julie Carlisle {afancycat on SCS} works in the International Student Services Department at Dallas Baptist University {DBU}. They have students from over 50 countries at the University that they give cards to. I have donated several cards to her in the past and she was one of the first people that came to mind when I decided I wanted to do this blog tart giveaway, as she is always so sweet and grateful."

Please head on over and check out all of the details. Remember there is one post with all of the details and once you have followed all of the rules, head over to the Official Entry post.


This is the card I made specifically to send, but will tuck a couple of extras in for them to send out as well.


I made this card not only for the blog tart, but for this weeks Sketch Saturday Challenge #34 as well. It was fun sketch and one that I'll definitely use again!! I used Willow with her cup of hot chocolate/tea/coffee, whatever you like from Whiff Of Joy and the sentiment is from Aud Design. All of the papers are from a best occasion stack I got from my sister for Christmas. It's a great stack with lots of fun papers and embellies, great colors too!!
On another note, I was lucky enough to win last weeks A Spoon Full of Sugar challenge!!! Yay, I can't wait to get my fun Alota stamps!!
I hope you have a fabulous evening!! Thank you for swinging by!!
~Kelly

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kelly, you have coloured the image beautifully and I love the fab papers.
    Have a great weekend. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card :)pretty coloring ;)
    thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kelly what a gorgeous card, this is one of my favourite whiff of joy images. Lovely colouring and gorgeous papers. Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is darling, and I really enjoy those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its a lovely card Kelly and I also love that stamp!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Kelly....love the colors...this is my favorite Willow...and oh how I love those Aud circle sentiments....I entered the Friday Sketchers last week hoping to win, but I didn't :) You have a great weekend too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Love the colours and the stamp

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Kelly and love the papers and colours, Such a beautiful image, Big Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card-love the colors!
    How do you get your nesties to emboss so well?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely card...gorgeous image and so perfectly coloured.
    Hugs
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely card...gorgeous image and so perfectly coloured.
    Hugs
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!