Thursday, February 12, 2009

Best Blog Award

I am so honored to post this fabulous award on my blog from Danielle over at Wild Dragonfly Designs. It's an original drawing/award created my non other than Marianne from I Like Markers, how awesome is that!!

I would now like to take a minute and pass this onto some of my very regular commentors and a few new followers of my blog. I know it's hard to get around to everyone's blogs to comment and I truly appreciate every single comment that is left for me. Lots of love being sent out for everyone though!!

Nikki-Bunny Zoe's

Carole-Stardust Gems & Ribbon

Nicole-Nicole's Scrappin' Corner

Rach-Papercrafts by Rach

Bev- All the Things I Love

Maddy- Mad Imaginations

Hugs for a super Thursday!!

~Kelly


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much sweetie, I really appreciate this xxx And congrats on receiving it yourself

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on receiving your award Kelly and thanks so much for passing to me :-) Off to update my post. Have a great Friday. I'm off to the hairdressers this morning.. just so boring as i'm having it dyed but no way am I having grey hair! lol Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Kelly...you are so sweet!
    and congrats on receiving it :o)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!