Saturday, July 4, 2009

We have a winner....actually 2!

A big thank you to everyone that entered my blog candy.

Our winner is......


Jacilynn...


I also did a random draw from my list of wonderful followers and...


Miss Em


you're the lucky winner, I have a little goodie pack I would like to send you as well.

Congrats Jacilynn and Miss Em, if you can send me an email (kellyschelske{at}gmail{dot}com) with your mailing address, I will get these goodies off to you on Monday!

Have a very Happy 4th of July to all of my US friends and of course my family in Utah, Jason, Lynnise, Erick, McKenzie and Hyrum, Happy 4th everyone!!




2 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners! Husg, moni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippie!!! How very exciting. Thanks so much for offering this candy.
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!