Sunday, July 12, 2009

You Rock!-AMYRS71-HH#39

Well I am lucky enough to be able to use this pattern paper to qualify for the challenge this week over on the High Hopes blog. I used Amy's sketch for the layout and of course the fabulous rockstar and sentiment are from High Hopes.



I used CTMH, TLC and DCWV papers and added some glitter to her funky microphone and belt buckle. I think she looks pretty cute! I made this for my friend Karen's 5 year old daughter whose birthday is actually today, Happy Birthday Hailey!

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! We just finished watching the semi finals of the Calgary Stampede rodeo and then the finals will be on in 90 minutes and then the chuckwagon finals...looks like a tv night tonight!

10 comments:

  1. Kelly this is awesome! I love love love Amy's sketch, it's a great choice with this stamp! Gorgeous card! Thanks for the visit at my blog and for leaving your words of encouragement for me! hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, I hope you have been having a great summer! Things have been crazy here. This card is adorable! I love the HH image and the layout is FAB! Hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is darling, love your colors and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Kelly.
    Love your coloring and the color combo. Fab sketch too.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Kelly,l love the image and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is fabulous Kelly. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the layout and papers Kelly, Such great colours and colouring of this cute image, Hope you and your family are well, Big Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so adorable sweetie, love the cute image and fabulous detail. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh so very cute...I love how you added the circle...LOVE it! And that image is Adorable! My daughter would just LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. GREAT colours!! Awesome sketch!
    Love this card Kelly!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!