Friday, September 25, 2009

Made with Love-ASFOS70 & DDCC 61

Sorry I'm late with my Dutch Dare Card Challenge creation, but here it is at last. This week we are asking you to use your charms on your creation.





I used the great sketch by Nikki for this week's A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge as well.  The background of Miss Tilda has been sponged a very light yellow with the white border of the nestability showing, but I couldn't seem to get a proper picture of it.  I used 2 cute little Made With Love charms in place of an actual sentiment.  The dp are all My Mind's Eye, Just Dreamy and cs is SU.  Chocolate pearls, mini roses, burgundy sisal ribbon and lemon raffia lace are my embellies.

I really love this sketch, the fun layers and great elements, so I will be using it again for sure!

I am so thankful today is Friday.  I have skating registration tonight and after that I am hoping for a super quiet weekend.  This week has been non stop and I am looking forward to not having to be in a hundred different places.

Thanks for stopping aby and I hope you have a great weekend!



19 comments:

  1. Kelly, so pretty! Love the papers and the pretty lace/ribbon! Hope you have a relaxing weekend! ~Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, Kelly!! Love all the lace and layers, awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Kelly.
    Love the design, beautifull papers and perfectly coloured Tilda.
    Enjoy your quiet weekend.

    Hugs,
    xoxo Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Kelly, the papers are gorgeous and beautifully embellished. Have a great weekend
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Kelly, your card is so pretty. I really like the charms and the tiny little roses. As always you did a wonderful job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a wonderful card Kelly - the papers are delish and your image is divine, so beautifully coloured!
    Hope you are enjoying your weekend ;o)
    Hugs Tara xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Kelly, love the cute image and the pretty papers and details. Hope you have a great weekend. Hugs Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable!! Love the cute little charms!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet Kelly! Love the little heart charms...you worked them in perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really pretty card Kelly.
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  11. adorable Kellly! I LOVE your coloring and those details are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet card! I love the details of the roses and heart charms!

    ReplyDelete
  13. an awesome card kelly, hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kelly, this is gorgeous. Love all the layers and bright colours. I also like the way you have photographed the creation with the fading border edges.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great card! I love everything you used on it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this image! super cute card Kelly! I always get good inspiration from stopping by!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kelly this is so very gorgeous!!
    LOVE it!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!