Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Just Chillin'~MCKC-Nov~Papertake Weekly# 29-KK#8

I have really enjoyed using this great kit from the Monthly Card Kit Club! In my DT kit there was a fun chipboard star, so I used that for my project today. Although I have not made a card, I did incorporate this week's sketch from Papertake Weekly. The sponsor over there this week is Kraftin' Kimmie and I used one of her images! 



Dec2_2009_PTW#30

This lil' guy will also work for Kraftin Kimmie's challenge #8 which is Touchy Feely.  I have used a CB piece (blue one), stickles ahs been added to the hat, stars, snowflakes and on the embossed parts on the flower!

So with the exception of the stickles and the image & sentiment, everything was part of the Nov MCKC, even the silver star ribbon that I will hang it with!

We are off to Great Falls, Montana tomorrow for a long weekend of shopping and a bit of relaxation...I hope, but with 2 kids, I'm not sure that will happen.  Anyway the hotel does have a great big pool and a hot tub, so it should be great!

Thank you so very much for your visit today and stay tuned..I'll have some blog candy when I get back!



12 comments:

  1. How cute and fun and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, love what you made! Have fun in Montana, it's gorgeous there, probably be cold, that hot tub will feel so good! :) ~Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super adorable!! Love the star shape!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowsers - this is fabulous Kelly - So going to have to case it :) Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous little star card with such a cute image. So I hope you will also be JUST CHILLIN on your weekend away. Enjoy.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! I love the star shape! Have a great weekend! I wish I was going, but without my kids, lol! Mommy and daddy need some adult time! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word, this is soooo adorable!!! I love it! Thanks so much for joining us at PTW! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soooooo cute! I've just bought this adorable penguin...thanks for the inspiration Kelly!
    Hugs
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute. Love the star shape. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Gosh Kelly this is super duper cute! Oliver looks brilliant and your star ribbon is fabulous! Love it to bits, hun!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!