Thursday, July 15, 2010

DDCC #82-Criss Cross Card

Here we are ready for another great DDCC!!  This week we are asking you to make a Criss Cross card.  

Here's mine:


and the inside:


I have used the sweet Precious Baby digi image but it is now a clear stamp set from Sweet N Sassy, love this one!!  All paper is Caboodle from CTMH.  

Be sure to stop on over and see what the other DT members have come up with, fab cards I tell ya and I am looking forward to checking out your creations!
Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. Awseome card Kelly ;0)
    Have a great day!

    Hugs, Janneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kelly, what a gorgeous card. Love the criss cross and the papers are fabulous!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card kelly, love the sweet image and what pretty colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous card Kelly,i love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Kelly. I love these criss cross cards.
    Sweet image and beautifully coloured.
    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous criss cross card Kelly. Love the colors and that image... I was just looking at the new S&S images and I really liked that one. :o) The rick-rack ribbon looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card! You've matched such pretty colors. I like the inner card with the big stamp on it!
    xx Monica

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!