Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Sweet Stop Sketches #67

Oh Saturday, what a lovely day, well at least I hope it is where you are!

Here it is my favorite time of the week, time for a new Sweet Stop Sketch!

I love CTMH's Verdana paper and that's what I went with here along with one of Sweet N Sassy's new stamp sets, Serene Silhouettes.

July28_2010_SSSS67

Here is the sketch for you to play along with:


Happy crafting!  I will catch up with blog hopping and commenting when I return from my vacation!

Thanks so much fro taking the time to stop by today!

Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. Oh WOW Kelly I can see why you love those papers they are gorgeous and what a beautiful image this appeals to me so much I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful card Kelly,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOOH Kelly this is beautiful hun, gorgeous colour combo. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful, beautiful papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Kelly, I love the text you have got on your card and I love the paper you have used.
    love
    Zoe
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Kelly - pretty papers too!
    Hugs
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!