Friday, July 2, 2010

Town Scrapper-Tent Card

I loved this challenge!  I must admit, at first I was a bit confused as to what a tent card was, but Maria has a fabulous tutorial up on the Town Scrapper blog and it made it a cinch!



I have used the adorable Beary Sweet Sophie image by Victoria Case exclusively for The Town Scrapper and some fun MME glitter papers and of course the oh so pretty Prima flowers.  Like I said this was a super fun and really easy challenge too and a great change from just a square or rectangle card, I hope you can join us this week!  Be sure to check our the Town Scrapper blog for some fabulous inspiration from our wonderful DT!!

Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kelly, such a sweet image and pretty colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous card Kelly,i love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tent card Kelly, love the fabulous papers you've used, the glitter really sparkles, and great coloring on the image too.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, your coloring is excellent!! The papers are fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how she's hanging, this is sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!