Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Sweet Stop # 71

Yay, Saturday is here!  This week was just crazy busy and I am so happy it's the weekend!  It's The Sweet Stop sketch time again and another fabulous sketch it is.

August27_2010_SSS71


I decided to use a super cute Karen's Doodles image that is actually part of a fun Facebook challenge they have going on.  So of course I went with some fun paper that could easily work with the Halloween theme, it has the right colors anyway!  

So hop on over to The Sweet Stop blog and check out the fabulous work by my super talented design team friends!!  Hope to see your creation!

Hugs,

10 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Kelly,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Kelly.
    Lovely image and great colouring, and those papers are fab.
    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That image is adorable! Your card is so cute.. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, great image and fab papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute Kelly!!! Love what you did with the sketch...your coloring, papers, flowers.... FAB!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelly, this card is too cute and the flowers are just the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute! Love these papers and sweet Halloween image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable and I love your DP combo. Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!