Sunday, August 15, 2010

Triple Play with CTMH!

Something fun is going on with CTMH and I wanted to share it with you.  To celebrate national Stamping Month they have a fabulous promo that began today and runs until September 30th.



ONE’S GOOD, TWO’S GREAT, and three’s best of all! Celebrate your love of stamping by using
stamps to embellish the three mini albums in our exclusive National Stamping Month kit, Triple Play. 
With inks, stamps, albums, and pre-cut accents for stamping, you’ll complete all three albums in a jiffy. Since each album has its own color scheme, all three are unique and ready for many different kinds of photos. 
Make one for yourself and two to give away—if you can bear to part with them!

Here are five ways to get this outstanding mini album kit: 
(Note: We’ve saved the best for last,
so be sure to read all five!)

1. Buy the Triple Play kit for $34.95.
2. Purchase $30 in My Acrylix® stamps and get the Triple Play
kit for just $15.
3. Spend $47 on My Acrylix stamps and get Triple Play for only $5!
4. Host a Gathering with sales of $350 or more and get
Triple Play FREE!
5. Join Close To My Heart as a Consultant and get the kit FREE!
National Stamping Month is always fun, but this year you’ll get
three times the excitement with Triple Play!


So email me or head on over to my new CTMH website to place your order today!

Hugs,

1 comment:

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!