Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Sweet Stop Sketches #72

Oh Saturday, how glad I am that you're here!!  The Sweet Stop is back with another fabulous sketch!  I love Korin's great sketches!

Sept3_2010_SSS72

I have used some fabulous pp and cs from and exclusive Taylored Expressions kit.  The image is Pure Innocence I'm sure.  I received them in a blog candy I won from Trisha and she's just adorable!

I hope you hop on over and see all the wonderful inspiration from the DT girls and join in the fun with us as well!!

My goodness this week was crazy busy!  Kirsten & Landon started school on Tuesday and I started my new job on Tuesday as well...my new job you say...why yes, I am driving the school bus this year!  It feels kind of funny to say that I have a "job" as I have not worked outside the home since just before Kirsten was born.  All went well though and I am really enjoying it.  The best part is the first and last stop are at my house, so it works out great!  I am so looking forward to this long weekend, so to all my Canadian and American friends, Happy Labour Day!

Hugs,

12 comments:

  1. Your card is so sweet Kelly. Hope all goes wells with the new job!!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely ADORABLE card, Kelly
    Congrats on your new job!!

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous card Kelly,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the card Kelly! Good luck with the new job, on top of everything else. I need to place a CTMH order soon. Great job on the card, think I will join in on this one this week.
    xxx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so cute Kelly! Love the image and lovely colours. Glad you're enjoying the new job :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Kelly.
    I adore the colour combo, and a very sweet image.
    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh those PI girls are just too cute! What a sweet card

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Great colours and papers...love those TE kits! You are a brave one...school bus driver? Oh my...I would never have the patience!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kelly this is just adorable!! I love the bright colors and this image is so sweet!!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is so sweet and perfect- from the image to the colours- I love it! good luck at your new job- hope those kids behave for you on the bus! xoxo Happy labour day!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!