Thursday, December 16, 2010

Oldie But Goodies-OBGDec16-Winter Angel

Oldie But Goodie days are here!! I have used the gorgeous Karen's Doodles Winter Angel as my pick for this week. This is such a gorgeous image, so of course I had to pair it with my fav winter paper...what am I going to do now that it is almost time to move onto Valentine's Day creations???

Dec16_2010_OBGDEC16

Anyway, I used a piece of shimmery white Bazzil paper for the base, so it was hard to get a pict, but I put the green papers in the background instead of my usual white and it turned out ok, at least the white popped of the page instead of blending into it.

Be sure to pop by the Karen's Doodles challenge blog to not only check out the other Oldie But Goodie creations..who knows, it may spark your mojo to dust off one of Karen's "older" but much loved images, but also to play along with the fun Gold/Silver challenge that is going on there too!

Happy Crafting!! Hugs, Kelly

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love your beautiful card, its so adorable
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, this is just beautiful, I love these colors and you have perfectly matched the angel with your fabulous coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's super pretty.. Love the dimension on the coat..

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!