Thursday, March 10, 2011

Oldie But Goodies-OBGMAR10_SFYTT

Ooops, I had my card made and uploaded, crossed of my to do calendar and then forgot about the post!! Sorry I'm late for Oldie But Goodie Thursday, but here I am!

March8_2011_OBGMAR10_SFYTTMarch

I have used the adorable Easter Puppy for my card this week and paired that with the fun March SFYTT.  Karen has a ton of super cute images for the upcoming Easter season, although this is an older image, there are a lot more super cute images from last year as well as some new cuties just released!

Have a super night!

Happy Crafting!!

 

13 comments:

  1. Uber adorable:) I love the awesome color combination you used. Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cute card Kelly.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kelly this is adorable.. Love all the layers with your pretty papers and the image is sooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card kelly, love the papers and cute image!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Kelly :o) Love the colours - you always use such fab papers. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kel. I love all the pieces. I really makes it pop. Thanks for the Starbucks K-Cup info, I will be on the look out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe, Kelly - this card is super cute! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the coloring on the cute dog Kelly! The texture looks so real! Pretty flower embellishments. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful card Kelly,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous. Beautiful image and colours and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. so sweet! i love the colors and the sparkle on the egg!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely ADORABLE card, Kelly
    So sweet!!

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!