Saturday, May 14, 2011

Dutch Dare-Winged Things

Dutch Dare time is here again! Just a note to any visitors over there...I did a major overhaul of the blog but since Blogger was having a couple of bad hair days, not only are posts missing, but all my hard work of changing the blog so that it was fresh and easy to read is gone...so it will be a work in progress to get it back tot he way I liked it, but I'll be working on it over the weekend.

So my card for you today is for the Dutch Dare Winged Things challenge. I have used a super cute image from our sponsor Whimsie Doodles and it's called Plane Fun. It's part of a mini valentine's set.

May11_2011_DDCC112

Thanks for popping by...onto the next re-do!

Happy Crafting!!

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Kelly....love the papers and the image is fab!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Kelly.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute boy card...Love the DP!!..Hope you have a fantastic long weekend Kelly :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!