Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Anniversary Wishes-ESS144

Yes I know it's a shock that I am here two days in a row..wait until tomorrow!  I'm on a roll this week!!
Yesterday was my sister and BIL's anniversary and this is the card I made just for them.  These were the same papers I made their wedding invites and programs out of so I thought since I still had some it would  be perfect for their anniversary card!

August26_2011_ESS144

The layout is from Tracy's Eat, Sleep, Stamp Sketchy Thursday, my card is square instead of rectangle, but the sketch is still there!

We are off to Costco this afternoon...thought I should stock up on some lunch staples for the kiddos before we start school..only 2 more sleeps:-)

Happy Crafting!! 

9 comments:

  1. Oh this is so beautiful Kelly, I really love the image , your coloring and the details.

    hugs and love
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Kelly!! I love the colors (they were mine too:))

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kelly this is just the cutest image and romantic, the colours and design are super.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet Kelly and such a great choice of colors! Love it!
    Hugs Jeanette xxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and great idea to do it for their anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute couple - your card is so elegant Kelly! bx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my Kelly you are amazing!! So thoughtful of you to make this for your BIL and out of the same materials used for the wedding programs. I love the colors and how you turned the sketch into a square. You go girl!!! I love it when that happens. Thank you so much for playing along with this weeks sketch.
    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely FAB Kelly!!! Bet they'll love it!!! Such a sweet image and you colored them just perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow its soo beautiful post and the anniversary wishes is well described here ,Wedding anniversary is a day of blessing for couple who love with each.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!