Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Candles Anyone?

I realize this is totally not stamping related but wanted to share with all of my candle loving readers!  I am a Gold Canyon demo and have been for quite some time now and I just received this wonderful promo via email and thought I would share for those of you (Canada and the US) that are in the market for some holiday shopping, think teachers, coaches, babysitters, etc.  This offer is valid when shopping from my Gold Canyon website starting today- November 23 and running until November 28 (Monday)!


Although I am in Canada, anyone from Canada or the US can shop with these codes from my website:-)  

I will be back tomorrow with a card:-)

Happy Shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!