Friday, February 1, 2013

~A Heart Full Of Sweetness

Wow, it's been a couple weeks since I've been here...no real reason for my absence other than life is busy at the moment!

But I am back now with a super cute Valentines card for you from McMahon Five Design.

January30_2013

This image is called A Heart Full of Sweetness and is a fabulous clear acrylic stamp from McMahon Five Design that can be found right here at an incredible sale price.  Now, I've cheated a wee bit an used the full color digi instead for my card:-)  The papers are MME and the layout is this week's Papertake Weekly sketch.

Thans for taking the time to pop by and say hi!

Have a super weekend...I'll be back tomorrow with a super cute Di's Digi card to share!

Kelly

1 comment:

  1. I have missed you and your creations, Kelly, great to see you are back.
    Lovely and sweet card you are sharing today, sweet image and pretty papers.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!