Saturday, March 2, 2013

~Birthday Bertie

Back at it for another fun challenge at Di's Digis!  This week we would like to see your creations for a child.

March1_2013

I used the super cute Birthday Bertie for my card this week.  He can be found in Di's shop along with a huge array of fabulous images!  Our sponsor this week is Crafty Ribbons so be sure to play along with us!  Start with some inspiration from the rest of the DT including some fabby new members that have just joined us and then create your own creations for a child!  It doesn't have to use a Di's Digis image, but if you have em, why not us em!!

I have used to super sketch from I {heart} sketches this week for my layout!  I just found this site thanks to Feline Playful and really liked the sketch!!

Happy Saturday!

Kelly

7 comments:

  1. Super cute card Kelly. Love the layout..must have a look at that sketch. The star is a fabulous addition. Enjoy your weekend. pat k x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful card,I love the image and the papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Kelly. The image is so sweet and I love the layout.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable! Love him peeking out of the box and the papers you've used are fantastic! Thank you for joining us at Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}!

    ReplyDelete
  5. (sorry if this is a repeat, it's my 3rd try!) Cute card Kelly!! LOVE your sketch you used *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Kelly,adorable bear and wonderful colours.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous Hun!! as usual, thankyou
    Big hugs Di xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!