Tuesday, April 9, 2013

~Be Sporty

Hello!  What a busy week I've had already, so sorry this post is a wee bit late.  We have another super fun challenge for you over at Crafty Sentiments.  This week we would like to see your Be Sporty creations. 


I have used a super cute Billy Cricketer stamp for my card.  Now being from Canada, I must admit, I don't know that much...well anything actually about the sport f cricket...but nonetheless, this guy is sporty for sure!!

I hope you'll pop on over to the challenge blog to not only check out the other fabulous creations but to see if you made the new DT...I missed the deadline....I hope you didn't!

~Kelly

5 comments:

  1. Adorable, sweet card and fabulous too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant boys card Kelly. I love the little cricketer and the papers look great too.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card. The Billy cricketer stamp is cute and your colouring is wonderful. The layout is nice and the papers look good.

    Zoe
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love the stars and the plaid papers you chose! Such a great color scheme!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!