Sunday, April 14, 2013

~SALS Time-Just Chicken In

Oh my...it's Monday!  We had snow all weekend and it is just miserable out.  Makes it really hard when it's calving time around here and we have all this wet, cold weather.
I am back to share a fun sketch with you.  It is sketch time again over at Seems A Little Sketchy and we have yet another fabulous sketch to get you started.  Our sponsor this week is Whimsey stamps and they have 5 digis available for one lucky player!

I have used the super cute Just Chicken In digi from From The Heart digis and am playing along in their progressive monthly challenge!  This is the first time I have joined in so I bought this digi, but next month if you play along this month, they send you one:-)

Be sure to head on over to the Seems A Little Sketchy challenge blog to see the original sketch as well as the fabulous work my DT mates have created!

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, Kelly! I love the bright colors and the adorable image!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is brilliant, in the colouring and the papers! Really pops out at me! Thank you for joining us at Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!