Sunday, July 7, 2013

~Taski

Monday is here...yippee!!  Now that it's summer, I forget what day I'm at!  Anyway, Monday means it's time for another great sketch challenge from over at Seems A Little Sketchy.

We have three fabulous sponsors  (Di's Digi Downloads, Robin's Nest, and Crafty Sentiments) for you this week and the team and I were lucky enough to use some super cute images from one of our Sponsors-Crafty Sentiments.  I have used the super cute Taski for my card and then of course the featured sketch from Seems A Little Sketchy.  My papers are from CTMH as is the sentiment and I cut the banner from our CTMH Artiste Cricut cartridge!  A new on is coming out in Aug and it looks just as amazing as the other 2 have been!

Before I let you go this week, please pop on over to the challenge blog to see the fabulous creations from my teammates as well as the sketch you will need to use to participate!

Have a super week!
~Kelly

3 comments:

  1. great take on the sketch, love her glittered wings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a precious image with some beautiful papers and a beautiful design. Love your beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!