Thursday, August 29, 2013

~Bon Voyage

Oh my goodness..it's been a while since I've posted.  The last couple weeks have been so busy!  I have a few cards made, a couple I can show you and a couple more that will be on the blog in the next few days!

For this one I used the sketch from last week (it was made while the challenge was still running but I didn't get a chance to get this typed up in time!) Anyway, it was from Deconstructed Sketches and it was sketch 115 fun sketch!  It was made using a fun couple of digi kits from My Grafico called Up, Up and Away.

Off I run tonight, we are going away for the long weekend so I need to get organized!  

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Happy Crafting
~Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Loving the cheerful colours and design. The little banner is a nice touch.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!