Saturday, September 14, 2013

~Blog Hop Winner and Fabulous Fall Colors



Thank you to everyone that participated in the Creative Knockouts blog hop last week!  Sorry my winner announcement is late, I had a super busy week!

So without further ado, my winner is KaronCongrats Karon!  Please contact me:-)

It's mid September...already, that's crazy!  Although we still have beautiful weather here in Alberta right now, the fall changes are a happening!

So our challenge for you this week over at Di's Digis is just that...Fabulous Fall Colors!


Sweet lil Pumpkin Wendy is just adorable!  Be sure to check out the fabulous new images available in Di's store and then head on over to the challenge blog to check out the rest of the stellar DT creations and enter yours!

Hugs,
Kelly

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet fall card, Kelly, lovely image
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fabulous card, love the backing paper and sweet image. OMG - you have made my Sunday, thanks so much for the blog candy win - off to email you now :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!