Sunday, December 8, 2013

~Happy Holidays


Happy Monday!  This weekend was interesting to say the least...our temps were -44 C with the windchill, our furnace decided it wasn't going to work, plumber came out at 12:30am....got it working, was gone by 2:30 then at 5:30 decided it wasn't working again...AGGHHHH!!  In weather like this, the last thing you want is no furnace!  Luckily we had the fireplace on and we do have in floor heat in the basement as well!

Anyway, Monday is here, the furnace worked all night last night, so I'm a happy camper!  

It's time for a new sketch for you over at Seems A Little Sketchy.  Sketches are my very favorite challenges:-)

Our sponsor is Delicious Doodles and I was lucky enough to work with Misletoe Kiss for my card. Be sure to pop on over to the SALS challenge blog to see the sketch but also to see all the wonderful creations the team has for you!


Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a fabulous card, beautiful work with the image. Thank goodness your furnace is now working, I can't imagine what it must feel like at those temperatures.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!