Saturday, February 15, 2014

~Whoooo Loves You

 It's Saturday....my favorite day of the week!  We only have 2 more days til we leave for Maui!  Yippeee!! 

We have a new challenge for you over at Di's Digis this week!  Tic Tac Toe is our challenge and here's my card.


I used the super cute Whooooo Loves You image and made it into a baby card actually, I thought it worked well for that!  The Tic Tac Toe board looks like so:

I used the middle column- sentiment, die cute (sentiment and image and mat piece are cut from die cuts) and doily.

 Pop on over to the challenge blog to see the rest of the fabulous DT creations as well as the fun prize for this go round!

You don't have to use a Di's Digi image when you play along with us but my gosh, Di has sooooo many cute ones and releases new ones every week!!  You can win 2 digis just for using a Di's Digi image as well as entered for the challenge prize!

Have fun and Happy Crafting!

Hugs, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!