Sunday, April 13, 2014

~Easter


It's time for another wonderful challenge for you over at Di's Digi's this week. We would like to see your Easter creations. Easter is just around the corner, so perfect timing I think!  


I have used Eggstravaganza for my image and it can be found in Di's store along with a whole library of fabulous images!  I have used the sketch from today's Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge as well:-)

Our sponsor this week is The Cutting Cafe and you could win 3 items of your choice just for playing along. As always, you do not have to use an image from Di's Digis but if you do, you could win 2 Digis from Di just for showcasing one of her images on your creation for this challenge!

Wishing you a wonderful week!

Hugs, Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!