Sunday, July 20, 2014

~Daisy Teddy


I'm a day late with our new Di's Digi challenge card but I tried!!  I was away camping for a week so my daughter could attend a figure skating camp and while I was excited when I read that the campground had wi-fi access...that doesn't actually means that it works or that the signal is strong enough to actually connect to the internet :-(

Anyway, we have a super fab new challenge for you over at Di's Digi Challenge blog today and it's all about the dies/punches this time around!


 I have used the super cute Daisy Teddy for my image and paired it with last week's Sweet Sunday Sketch.  I used a SU! punch thats tucked in behind my flower that is a punch as well as the leaves:-)

I sure hope you'll pop on over to the challenge blog to see the amazing creations from this fabulous DT and then enter your own card!!  If you use an image from Di's wonderful shop, you can win 2 digis from Di!!  

Have a super week everyone and thanks for taking the time to pop by!

Hugs,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!