Saturday, July 5, 2014

~Summer Fun

***Scroll on down for the fabulous Christmas in July blog hop with From The Heart Stamps***

Summer Fun sure if exactly what is going on this time of year...I am actually currently in the USA for some summer fun myself...my sister's wedding!! 

We have a new challenge for you over at Di's Digis and it is Summer Fun!!


I have used this sweet image called Blooming Lovely Wendy and it is available in Di's shop along with a ton of other fabulous images!!  I have used some fun papers from CTMH called Lollydoodle and the sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2!

As always, you can play along using any image you like, however, if you choose to use an image from Di's Digis, then you could possibly win 2 digis just for using on of Di's images!  How fun is that?!? 
Happy crafting and I hope I see your creation over at Di's Digis!

Hugs,

 

2 comments:

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!