Friday, August 1, 2014

~Summer and Sunshine Blog Hop

http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/


Welcome to our From the Heart Stamps blog hop. Our theme this month is “Summer and Sunshine”. Our designers are showcasing lots of gorgeous projects.

As you hop along, please leave a comment on each entry. One random commenter will be selected on each blog to win an image of choice from the FTHS store. And additionally, one commenter on the From the Heart Stamps blog will be selected to win a $15 gift voucher to the store!

If you have arrived from Kathy’s, then you are in the right place, if not why don’t you start on the From the Heart Stamps blog, so you don’t miss anything, trust me, the creations this hop are wonderful and you won’t want to miss a single one!

Here is my project, using Fishing Birdbrain which I thought was a fun summer activity:-)  He is available at the FTHSstore along with a ton of other super cute images that you will “need” to have!


The pattern paper is Timerbline from CTMH along with Bamboo CS from CTMH as well.
Now head over to Lyn’s to see what she has created for you.

Thanks for hopping with us today. The hop will end on Monday August 4th at 6am, EST. Winners will be posted on the From the Heart Stamps Blog on Wednesday August 6th.


Hugs and happy hopping, 

24 comments:

  1. A lovely summer, masculine card, I do like those papers. I'm loving this image more and more, will have to colour him up real soon.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours, makes this card super male, :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super great paper selection for this card - and just right card for that man in your life too - have a blessed day and thanks for the HOP! Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great Kelly. Love the manly papers you've used with him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great "man card"! I love the patterns your used, and the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great masculine card! love the way you made those clouds for the bg. awesome job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute - I almost went with him too - my grandfather and I used to sit on our dock and fish in the summers! Sometimes we used cheetos as bait haha - this is fun from the papers and colors to the layout and coloring!!
    lyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fantastic manly card! Great paper choice, and I love the clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the plaid, love the colors and LOVE that image!! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the PERFECT man card! Wonderful paper choices.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love fishing, I love the summer, so I instantly loved your darling card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is one of my favorite images! And I love what you have done with it. Great paper too. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am loving what the DT is doing with this image. Looks like chickie's going to be eating well tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great papers, I love the colors in that plaid. Like your ribbon choice too,
    {Hugs} Barb

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful masculine card, Kelly. I´ve never used this image - i think it´s time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a great man card. Love it, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super neat the way you coordinated those patterns and colors. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like he caught a big one, great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a wonderful masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Really love this card.the subtle colours and papers are great.fun image too.Hugs. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super cute! Kelly I love the layout with the DP. Great masculine card!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!