Monday, September 29, 2014

~Whimsy Garden Fence



Monday is here, man of man did this weekend fly by!!  Kirsten and I had a wonderful weekend playing boardgames and card games and Lance and Landon went to a rodeo and worked on building Landon's 4H pen!  It was a super weekend, just flew by too fast!

From The Heart Stamps has a super new sketch with a tWiSt and I have used both the sketch and th tWiSt.  The sketch is fab by itself but the tWiSt is something I haven't used in forever, so I thought I would play along.  The tWiSt is to use eyelets!



The image I have used is called Whimsy Garden Fence and I have paired it with some Fine & Dandy paper from Echo Park, eyelets from Making Memories (they are in between the image and sentiment...kinda hard to see with the dotty paper but they are there) and some glittery blue thread from We Are Memory Keepers.

So you can use the sketch or the tWiSt or both!!  You must us an image from the store at FTHS, but that;s easy, there are so many fabulous ones and everyone who enters will receive $1 to fromtheheartstamps.com.  You can save it up or use it right away! 

Be sure to pop on over to the blog to check out the rest of the creation from the DT and I also wanted to mention that you still have 2 days left to enter our SOTM challenge as well!

Hugs, 

3 comments:

  1. Kelly this is just so cute and colourful. Loving the polka dots and the beautiful wording.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card and great take with sketch and twist, Kelly !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what an adorable image! Love the puppy and kitten! Sounds like you had a full and happy weekend! Those are the best!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!