Wednesday, November 19, 2014

~Skating Birdbrain


 I didn't get a chance to get a card done for our Sketch with a tWiSt over at From The Heart Stamps on Monday, but I do have a mid week inspiration card ot share with you today!  The tWiSt this week is to finish the inside of your card and I did do that, but I just forgot to take a pic!


I have used Faith's brand new image set called Skating Birdbrain.   Super cute papers are from Doodlebug and is called Frosty Friends.  I have added some stickles, bling buttons from CTMH and Kaiser rhinestones.  It's a super fun sketch and the tWiSt is great too, so I hope you'll play along with us!

Be sure to check out the other mid week inspiration cards here as well as enter your card with our fab sketch here!

Have a wonderful crafty week!
Hugs,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!