Monday, January 5, 2015

~Winter Dog Walk


Oh gosh, how can I tell it's the first week back to school after two glorious weeks off.....I forgot to actually hit publish on this post!

Monday is here and that means we have a brand new sketch with a tWiSt for you over at From The Heart Stamps!  I hope you had a wonderful Christmas break!

Our tWiSt this week is to use textured paper and I have just added a small piece but ran it though my Cuddlebug with a snowflake folder.  My image is called Winter Dog Walk and I have paired it with some fun papers called Snowhaven from CTMH!

I hope you'll come and have a look at the rest of the design team's cards as they are wonderful and then enter your creation!  You can use the sketch AND the tWiSt or just one or the other is fine as well! 

Wishing you a wonderful week!

Hugs,
 

1 comment:

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!