Saturday, February 28, 2015

~Birthday Wishes


Thank goodness it's the weekend! We had a busy week this week, my doggie had surgery but is doing well and my daughter has a skating competition tomorrow!

We have a new challenge for you over at Di's Digis and birthdays is the theme this week!


I have used cute lil MP3 Mike for my card and thought I would make a card for a boy instead of the usual girly cards that I tend to make more!

Please take a moment to check out the rest of the design teams cards...they are awesome, so you don't want ot miss them and of course then enter your own card.  You could win a prize from our fabulous sponsor this week AND you could win 2 digis from Di if you use one of her images on your card:-)

My layout is this weeks blast from the past over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2!


Enjoy your weekend and I hope you have a chance to get crafty!

Hugs,
 

4 comments:

  1. What a great card, love the take on the sketch. I love the designer papers used and image is sweet. I hope your doggie is better soon and best of luck to your daughter tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How great is this card?!! I love that cute boy image and your papers are PERFECT for a boy birthday. Thanks for sharing this one with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
    ~Jo

    PS: Glad your pup is on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card, I love the image and the papers are perfect for a male card.
    Thanks for joining us this week. Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable little boy card. great coloring and love the papers. Thanks for joining us this week. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!