Saturday, February 14, 2015

~Forever in My Heart


What a gorgeous day here today!  Happy Valentine's Day!  My daughter had her birthday sleepover last night, so I think there area  few 12 year old girls a little short on sleep today!  They had fun though:-)  

I have a new card for you for our new challenge over at Di's Digi's for our Lots of Embellishments challenge.  I have used a new image from Di's Digis called Forever on My Heart and paired it with some new CTMH papers called Hopscotch.

We have a wonderful sponsor yet again this week....
http://www.craftindesertdivasshop.com/
  They have offered a clear stamp set for the winner (winner pays shipping if any).  Head on over to the challenge blog to see the amazing DT creations by my team mates!  As always, you do not have to use an image from Di's Digis  BUT if you do, you could win 2 digis just for doing so!

Hugs,
 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Kelly Thankyou!!
    Hugs Di xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Kelly Thankyou!!
    Hugs Di xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card Kelly love that sweet image also those lush papers and the flowers a super make
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!