Sunday, March 29, 2015

~BEE Mine Mice


We are home from Kirsten's last skating competition and have things somewhat back in order around here!  My post is late and I'm sorry!  The challenge over at Di's Digis this time around is Spring is Here and I wanted to share my card with you!


This adorable image is called BEE Mine Mice and it can be found on the NEW 2015 page of the store website!  The sketch is from Digi Sketch Challenge and I have missed the cutoff-rats-but that's ok, it's still a great sketch!  I just should of gotten things together before we were gone for the weekend!  Our challenge this is Spring Is Here and I certainly hope it is for you wherever you may reside. 

SVG Attic is our sponsor this week and they have offered a gift voucher to the store for one lucky person!  As always with Di's challenge, you do not have to use an image from Di's Digi BUT if you do, you could win 2 digis (non colored) jsut for doing so!

Be sure to pop on over and check out the rest of the DT creations, they really are amazing and will certainly have you feeling like Spring!


Hugs, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!