Monday, April 13, 2015

~Hedgehog Blossom


Di's Digis has a brand new challenge on right now for you!  There is still lots of time to enter but I wanted to share my DT creation with you!  Our challenge this time around is to Include An Animal and I have chosen these two cute little hedgies!

My sketch if from the April 8 sketch challenge at Outlawz and my papers are Seaside from CTMH.

As always, you do not have to use an image from Di's Digis to play along with us but if you do, you could win 2 digis from Di's shoppe just for doing so! 

Be sure to head on over to the challenge blog to see the rest of the design team makes.  I am lucky enough to be part of this amazingly talented group of ladies and you certainly do not want to miss their creations!
 
Hugs, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!