Friday, August 14, 2015

~Just Chillin with Inner Tube Birdbrain


This guy reminds me of our holiday in Sandpoint the last couple of weeks.  The weather was so nice and hot and the lake was right there to just chill in, it was fantastic!! Sketch with a tWiSt #115 is going on right now over at From The Heart Stamps and I hope you will play along with us.  It runs for another 9 days, so there's lots of time left to join in. 



I have used both the sketch and the tWiSt this week for my card.  The tWiSt is to use an animal and my lil birdbrain fits that bill perfectly.  The image is called Inner Tube Birdbrain and can be found right here.

I also wanted to mention that we have a Design Team Call going on right now as well for From The Heart Stamps and all the details can be found right here.

I hope you enjoy your weekend!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!