Thursday, August 20, 2015

Milton's Good Book



Hi there!  Thanks for taking the time to pop by today!  I have a new card to share with you that is for our new challenge over at Creative Knockouts this week.



Our challenge is Celebration Time and I have used Milton's Good Book from our sponsor Sweet N Sassy Stamps!  My card is actually a birthday card-I just stamped the inside


My layout is from Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 this week!

I would also like to mention that we have a design team call going on right now over at Creative Knockouts, so if you are interested in joining one of the teams, please check out the details right here!

Happy crafting everyone!

 Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Kelly your rocked this cute, cute image! I adore the colors, pattern paper and that flower in the corner. A master piece my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!