Wednesday, September 9, 2015

~Pumpkin Patch Girl


Time flies lately!!  Our long weekend went by super fast and since I am a day behind everything, my card this week for From The Heart Stamps is for our mid week inspiration post.  I have used both our sketch and our tWiSt this week.  


The tWiSt is to see mostly white on your card.  I have used our cute SOTM this month and she is from Faith's Faithful Friends line called Pumpkin Patch Girl.  Not only do you get this cute image but super cute sentiments to go with it.  You can play along in our weekly sketch with a tWiSt challenge and also the monthly progressive challenge.

EVERYONE who enters will receive $1 to From the Heart Stamps. Use it as a Discount or save them up to earn a free stamp.

Enjoy the rest of your week and I hope to see your card!!

Hugs,
 

2 comments:

  1. Sweet Card, Kelly and your coloring is great. I like the bright Colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great background to add interest to this Fall card. Your papers match your colouring perfectly for this sweet image.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!