Monday, November 23, 2015

~Candy Cane for Snowman


From The Hearts Stamps new sketch with a tWiSt challenge is back today with a fun new challenge for you.  


As always, we have a fabulous sketch and a tWiSt.  You can use the sketch, or the tWiSt or both!  I went with the sketch and part of the tWiSt!  The tWiSt this week is to use your favorite color and instead of that, I used my favorite holiday paper-Merry Little Christmas from My Mind's Eye.

This super cute image is called Candy Cane For Snowman and can be found right here in Faith's store.
 
EVERYONE who enters will receive $1 to From the Heart Stamps. Use it as a Discount or save them up to earn a free stamp. There are several $1 digis right now in the Project 100 category, so you could get a free digital stamp set each time you enter!

Have a fun and crafty week!
 
Hugs,

 

3 comments:

  1. OH this is sooooo cute Kelly. Love it.
    Hugs.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super sweet Kelly! I love this image and the gorgeous papers you have used with it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly! Love that you used the nontrad colors with this cutie. I also love all the fun texture.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!