Saturday, January 2, 2016

~Catch A Falling Star

 Wishing you all a wonderful 2016!  I hope your new year has been excellent so far.  We are just enjoying the last couple of day of holidays before school and work is back.  

We have a new challenge for you over at Di's Digis and the first one of 2016. New to You is our challenge this time around so we would like to see your card featuring something that is new to you- it can be a new image, a new technique, a new paper stack or die or supply item or in my case, I have used a new to me image as well as made this card for my brand new nephew!


The image is called Catch A Falling Star and can be found in the new section of Di's store.  For some reason there appears to be lines throughout my pic and I'm not sure why, but in real life they aren't there!  I have used this week's sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.  

http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.ca/2015/12/ssw2-lacy-sunshine.html

I hope you'll play along with us at Di's Digis!  Pop on over to see the rest of the gorgeous new to you creations from the design team. 


Hugs,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!