Sunday, April 24, 2016

~Butterfly Fairy


Happy Weekend!  We get a long weekend here as the kids had no school on Friday or tomorrow so it has been nice!  Got a chance to have a few good sleep in days, got caught up on laundry and housework-yes as fun as that is, but necessary right??  Anyway, I have a card to share with you to day that is for our new challenge over at Di's Digis.  The challenge this time around is to use pastel colors. 



Now this one certainly was  challenge for me.  I generally don't use pastel much but found this older Echo Park paper and thought it fit the bill perfectly!   The image is a cute new one called Butterfly Fairy and I have used the current sketch over at Sweet Sketch Wednesdays 2 for my layout.  

Our wonderful sponsor this time around is The Cutting Cafe and the prize is 3 items of choice from the shop.  Be sure to pop by the challenge blog to see the gorgeous creations from my team mates and then enter your card as well!

Have a super week everyone and thanks for stopping by!


Hugs, 


3 comments:

  1. So sweet, love the added sparkle on her wings. Thanks for joining us this week. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Kelly I LOVE all the sparkle on her wings! What a darling image and card. I like your pastel papers. Enjoy your time with the kids (Extra sleep is gooood!!) Thanks for joining in the fun.
    ~Jo, SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I adore Di's digis. She is adorable. Love the pastel colors you have used. Thanks for joining us at SSW2!
    Judi SSW2

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!