Wednesday, June 1, 2016

~Tropical Chick


It's Wednesday already....woweee this week is flying by!  I have an inspiration card to share with you today for From The Heart Stamps. We have a fabulous sketch this week (#154) as always and our tWiSt this time around is to show off your coloring skills.  So I did just that in that I fussy cut my image out!


I have used one of my favorite images called Tropical Chick and paired it with some of my favorite paper from Close To My Heart called Footloose.  I love the colors in it and although it is retired, I still have a wee bit left!

I hope you will join us this week as EVERYONE who enters will receive $1 to From the Heart Stamps. Use it as a Discount or save them up to earn a free stamp. There are several $1 digis right now in the Project 100 category, so you could get a free digital stamp set each time you enter!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by today!

Hugs,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!