Wednesday, August 31, 2016

~Monochromatic with Emerald Faeries


 It's September 1st already...wow times flies.It is actually still August 31 here in Alberta but in Australia is is September 1!  

We have a new challenge for you over at Emerald Faeries for this month and it is Monochromatic! This is a hard one for me and not one that I do often but it's good to challenge yourself every now and again!!


Our fabulous sponsors this challenge are:

  #1 - Crafty Ribbons
 
Prize: £10 Gift Voucher


 
Prize: £15 Voucher Code

I hope you will join us for some Monochromatic fun this month!  You could win 1 of 2 great prizes so I hope you play along!

Hugs, 

1 comment:

  1. I adore this image! Loving the colors you used and layout! It is the bomb!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!