Monday, March 27, 2017

~Season's Greetings #4


Welcome back to our 4th challenge over at Season's Greetings Challenge Blog.  Hosted this week by my team-Team Koala!  We have a fabulous new challenge for you and I hope you will join us.  


Here is my card featuring Reindeer Silhouette-the site is under construction so I can't link directly to this gorgeous image but it is from from Bugaboo Stamps.  Our challenge is



I hope you will have a chance to visit to challenge blog and see all the gorgeous DT makes and then enter your card!

Wishing you a wonderful week!

Hugs,

 

3 comments:

  1. Another fabulous image! I love you layout and fabulous paper. Awesome inspiration Teamie

    Hugs
    Tamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and love the added touch of the doily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Kelly! Love all the DP you used.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!