Wednesday, November 22, 2017

~Little Penguin Decorate Tree, SSW2 #126


Welcome back everyone and thank you for popping in today!  I have a fantastic new sketch for you today from Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.  Sketches have got to me be my most favorite challenge and I am so thankful to be on this wonderful design team.



My card features an image from Bugaboo Stamps called Little Penguin Decorate Tree and I have paired it with some older but still so cute Jilly Bean Sou papers.  I hope you will head on over to the challenge blog to check out the sketch as well as the rest of the design team makes.  

Here is this week's sketch:

http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.ca/2017/11/sketch-126-with-some-pretty-stamps.html

  Be sure to check out the design team makes and then enter your card for a chance at a gorgeous stamp set!

Hugs, 

3 comments:

  1. Kelly I just adore your Penguin tree this is such a cute image. Great papers and colours as well.

    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card. Love the penguins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love those penguins and the non-traditional colors on your card. Great card!
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!