Tuesday, October 23, 2018

~Christmas Lantern, SSW2 #148


It's time for a brand new sketch over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2! And with that is a new sponsor this time around as well- Delicious Doodles

I have used an image called Christmas Lantern and it's perfect for a Christmas card.

Our sketch is right here by Kathie and it's a fabulous one...as always.


I hope you will join us as our challenge is open for 2 weeks , so hopefully that's lots of time for you to play along with us.  Have a look at the gorgeous makes from my DT on the challenge blog and then enter yours!


Hugs, Kelly

1 comment:

  1. This is a fabulous festive card Kelly and I love this image you have chosen.
    Hugs
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!